Unlike all great stories, our tale begins 24 years ago when an independent visionary woman believed and brought the idea of "Swaras Chikitsa" into existence, first time in the world. Late Dr. Hemlata Gupta who was Snr. Medical Officer then, planted the first sapling of Axiom Ayurveda in 1995 at Ambala Cantt, Haryana. Axiom is further set in motion by her grandson Mr. Rishabh Gupta, a techie by education with Diploma in international marketing from Europe. He steered Axiom ahead in its growth plans with novel technologies, attractive packaging and connecting better with consumers. Under his leadership, Axiom has reached to newer heights by introduction of new segments and here from the house of axiom we launched this juice with the combination and blending of 10 rare herbs.
- SUGAR CURE IS POWER-PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS AND HERBS. Axiom Sugar Cure Juice has Giloye , Kalmegh, Methi dana, Shubra Bhasma, Arjun chal and these have the property hypoglycemic agent.
- HELPS IN SUGAR PROBLEMS - Shubra Bhasma acts as anti bacterial, mucolytic, mild anti-pyretic. Neem leaf juice have property of helping in sugar problem. Arjun chal is useful for helping in sugar problems and heart problems too.
- HELPS IN REGULATE SUGAR LEVEL- Sugar cure from Axiom Jeevanras has many ingredients that helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- CERTIFICATION AND USES: Axiom Sugar cure Juice is 100% Natural WHO GMP, GLP certified. For best results, consume 20-30ml twice a day with lukewarm water after meals or as directed by the physician.
- MORE THAN 2 DECADES OF LEGACY: Our strongest network of herb growers sources only the purest herbs from indigenous locations in the country. We infuse the expertise of our decades of knowledge to provide you with the best possible results.
After meal do vajrasana for 5 min.
Do not drink water up to 1 hour after having meal
Use only seasoned vegetables and fruits
Reduces Obesity-related Diseases
Effective in Gouts
Controls Blood Pressure
Problems due to Diabetes like Wound Healing & Pain
Note: This decoction is prepared from neem, giloye, kalmegh, methi, ajwayan, Arjun etc.