- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Ensure manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Assessing resource requirements.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing Production Processes.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with buyers & marketing & Sales staff.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Technical Skills
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Teamworking Skills