Human Resource Manager
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Planning, Organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Developing, revising, and recommending new personnel policies, approaches and procedures.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management